DETOX HERBAL TEA
Regularly giving your digestive system a helping hand with herbs and spices, as well as break from too much food or hard-to-digest foods, goes a long way to helping to restore homeostasis and promote balance. This type of 'detoxing' supports the body's natural systems to eliminate toxins and doing what it does best. Here is a quick recipe for a simple detox tea... Enjoy it once a day for a week - to incorporate this as part of the CLEANSE + RESET sign up here.
- Two to three slices of fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp. cumin seedS
- ½ tsp. fennel seeds
- ½ tsp of coriander seeds or 1 tbs of freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Boil one litre of water and put all the ingredients in the water & boil for 5 minutes.
- Filter the water and keep it in a thermos flask. Throw away the ingredients.
- Drink this water warm, throughout the day, for purifying, detoxifying and cleansing of the digestive system.